How To Donate
Monthly Support - Tax Receipt issued for any amount over $20
We accept cash, in-kind donations and volunteers
As you consider making a contribution, we ask you to recall your own experiences with extracurricular programming and the positive impacts on your life. Many of us were fortunate enough to have parents that were able to access the resources to keep us active and involved in activities that boosted our self-esteem. Not every family can afford these resources, but those children should still have access to programs that will keep them engaged for the betterment of themselves and our community.
Every donation, regardless of the amount, will ensure that MJKO participants have all the resources they need.
One Time Support - Tax Receipt issued for any amount over $20
Support: Tribute In Memory | In Honour - Tax Receipt issued for any amount over $20
Your donation will make a difference
It will purchase the following items required to provide MJKO’s athletic program:
- $25 will provide a Skipping Rope and Hand Wraps
- $80 will provide a Pair of Boxing Gloves
- $150 will provide a Heavy Bag
- $500 will provide a Music System
- $1000 will provide a computer and a printer
- $3000 will provide for one month’s rent.
- $10,000 will provide one year of programming and equipment at a Toronto School